Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fill In Blank Friday #11



1.   One of life's most simple pleasures is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a glass of milk.

2.  Being put on hold for what seems like forever waiting to make a doctor appointment makes me want to punch someone.

3.  I like my husband because, he is cute and loving.

4.  Toted is a funny word.

5.  If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be I have no idea what product I would choose to use.

6.  I'm happy that I get to wake up to my beautiful baby girl. She almost always wakes up happy. And that makes me happy.

7.  I would never have chosen to do any public speaking, but since I was Honored Queen of Job's Daughters I have done a bit of public speaking. It really did help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment