Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The One He Fights For

I admire you!
Any of you who have gone through a deployment.
Or...
Going through a deployment.

Although,
I am lucky enough for Chris to be stationed in a non-deploy-able unit,
So,
For the next three and a half years,
I don't have to go through a deployment.

But,
I have gone through long periods of time...
Time where I didn't see Chris.
Nor...
Did I hear from him.

But with the periods of separation...
I have learned to be thankful.
Thankful for the letters that we write to each other.
The short phone calls here and there.

This is a video that a friend of my recommended to me to blog about.
I don't know how well I am blogging about it though.
But, I thought that it was interesting.
And I liked it.

The guy in the video goes all out for us Military Wives.
And in my opinion he does it very well!

The One He Fights For



No comments:

Post a Comment