Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fill In Blank Friday #9


1.   My most favorite birthday was  I don't remember what birthday it was. But my mom and dad made it a scavenger hunt.

2.  My worst birthday was  two years ago. I was sicker than a dog! I hated it!

3.  My favorite birthday memory is when my dad sent me Trace Adkins tickets. I got to go backstage and meet him.

4.  The best birthday present I've ever received was my camera, my mp3 player, and my promise ring from Chris!

5.  The best birthday present I've ever given was I am not sure. 

6.  Birthdays are not my favorite. But they can be. I am really looking forward to Lyric's First Birthday. And my birthday this year. I am going to be 21!

7.  My favorite age so far has been 19 and 20. I found out that I was pregnant. I got married. And had Lyric.

No comments:

Post a Comment