Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I've Been MIA

Boy!
Have I been MIA!

We have been spending a lot of time with another couple. The hubby of which works with Chris in the Marines. They are a really nice couple. I think since the 4th of July we have only spent one weekend that we weren't together. Other than that we have been together every weekend. Along with another couple whose hubby also works with Chris. They have a two year old who seems to like Lyric and Lyric seems to like her.

This last weekend was Bryan's 21st birthday. So to celebrate his birthday he wanted to go to either the water park or the amusement park. We did think about doing both. Go to the water park one day and stay a night in a hotel and then the amusement park the next day. But we thought that it might be a little too much for all of us and Lyric might get a little too tired and then I would have one crabby . And the other couple that would be going with us. Their little one might have gotten a little too tired as well. So, we decided to only do the water park.

Oh, do I wish that I would have taken pictures! If I had a waterproof camera I probably would have been more keen on taking pictures. But because mine wasn't a waterproof camera I didn't really take my camera out of my bag. But if I did have my camera I would have been able to take pictures while we were in the "Lazy River." Lyric kept falling asleep while we were floating in the river. She got really relaxed and would fall asleep. Then she would wake up when someone swam by us and splashed water on her or if she moved just right and got water in her ears. It was so much fun to go to the water park with everyone. 

What else?!?


I found all the supplies that I want to have for Lyric's First Birthday party!! Now, I just have to pay for it all. Plus, it's all Winnie the Pooh!!! It's just what I wanted for her birthday! After I get all the supplies all I would have to do is to find a birthday cake for everyone to share and then a cake for Lyric to smash. 


I think that is all for now. 


I will try to keep up with my blog from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment