Wednesday, August 3, 2011

We Want to Know #10

Photobucket
{1} If you could spend a day with a blogger, who you haven't met in real life, who would you choose?
I would choose to spend a day with To Love a Soldier. I would choose her because she is an inspiration to me. Although, I won't ever have to go through a deployment (I hope.) And she has.
{2} What website do you check first when you go online?I usually check Facebook and Blogger.
{3} What is something you are saving money for right now?I don't know what I am saving money for right now.
{4} What is your go to silly face when a silly face is needed?I don't know what my silly face is when a silly face is needed. It could be any face that is needed. I usually need one for Lyric.
{5} How do you relieve stress?
I don't know how I relieve stress. There are many ways that I could relieve stress. But I don't know what ways I use.

No comments:

Post a Comment