Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hoo are You #5


NightOwlCrafting
1. What is your favorite craft or type of craft and if you are a crafter, how did you get into it?
My favorite craft would be bow making if I could make them!


2. What shows have you been watching this summer?
I haven't really watched many shows this summer. I have watched more Netflix than actual television shows.


3. Who does the yard work at your house?
Whoever the apartment complex has hired :) Certainly not me!

4. Are you working on any projects inside the home or outside this week?
Not really, we are planning on moving in with another couple whom Chris with.


5. Do you have to worry about getting ready for back to school? 
Not yet. I am not in school yet. But I hope to be soon. Plus, Lyric isn't old enough for school yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment