Friday, August 19, 2011

MilSpouse Fill-In #12


 head on over to Wife of a Sailor to link up :)

1. My spouse and I rarely agree on  when the right time to have sex is, but always agree on that we always get over it when we get upset with each other.
2. If I could use one word to sum up the way I feel right now, it would be..excited! We are getting into the process of moving in with another couple.
3. One of the things my spouse does that grosses me out is bends down and cracks his knees! Ewww!!!
4. My readers may think I’m crazy for doing this, but I really love to make baby noises with Lyric!
5. Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn

1 comment:

  1. I love the name Lyric! So beautiful to match the baby. We were stationed at Little Creek back in 05-08 (hubby is still there) so it's nice to find another Hampton Roads blog to remind me of our time there. My husband is from Heyburn, Idaho and was just there for a family reunion! Hope you had a great weekend. Following via MFF :)

    ReplyDelete