Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fill In Blank Friday #8



1.   My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is  a tea length black dress. You can dress it up and you can dress it down. And it is perfect for almost any occasion and season.

2.  This week has been just like any other week.

3.  When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat a bowl of cereal or mac and cheese. Something easy.

4.  My favorite pair of shoes is any pair of my flip flops. I don't normally wear any other kind of shoes. Just my flip flops.

5.  A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is I can't think of something. 

6.  My favorite person is Chris, my hubby, Lyric my amazing Baby Girl, and my family!

7.  If I were going to write my own blank it would say  My favorite memory with my grandparents is__________ because____________.

No comments:

Post a Comment