Sunday, August 14, 2011

Today...

Today...

Today marks two years.
Two great years. 
Two years since Chris and I started dating.

And in these past two years I have been blessed.
Blessed to have married Chris. 
The love of my life and my best friend. 

I was also blessed with Lyric.
My beautiful and most amazing baby girl.
She is growing up!
And growing up too fast!

She's already...
Crawling,
Pulling herself up,

And today,
She started to crawl up the stairs.
I cannot believe it!
More baby-proofing we are going to have to do in the next few days. I was hoping that she would not figure out that the stairs she could crawl up.
I guess I could thank Kati for that one. Haha! 
She was the one showing her yesterday that she could do it. 

I have also recently met two wonderful couples.
One of which we have recently made Lyric's God-Parents.
The other couple also have a daughter.
A two-year old daughter.
And Lyric seems to like her.
They get along well,
And I love to watch them look at each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment