Saturday, August 6, 2011

Crabby!!!

Boy oh Boy!!!

Have I had a very, very fussy baby this past day! I think between teething and probably having a virus it is making her not feel so well. 

Poor thing. 

It has taken about four and a half hours to finally get her to go to sleep. She cried and cried and I couldn't figure out what was wrong or what she wanted. I held her, I rocked her in my arms, I gave her to Kati, and no change, I gave her to Bryan and there was a little change, and then I took her back, and came downstairs and she wanted to play on the floor. An hour later, and she is finally in bed and finally falling asleep.

Tomorrow we are planing on going to Busch Gardens. I am excited! I have never been there, but I am looking forward to riding all the roller coasters and anything that Lyric might be able to enjoy. That means, in the morning, I am going to have to search for my camera so that I can take pictures. Since, when we went to the water park, I didn't take pictures. So, this time I would like to make up for it.

I just hope that Lyric feels a little bit better than she has been feeling today. If she doesn't I may just have to make an appointment for her and get her checked out. I don't like to see her like this and in pain. If I could, I would take her pain away and give it to myself.

Good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment