Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wee Bit #4


{one} what was one thing that you valued when you were a kid?
Probably all the time that I spent with my grama and popa. I was always at their house. Every weekend!


{two} what was your favorite (+ lease favorite) subject in school?
Does band count as a subject? If not, my favorite school subject would have to be Science. My least favorite subject would be P.E if you can count it as a subject, if not then it would have to be public speaking.

{three} do you remember your first love?
Yes. I do. He was my best friend and his family was like my second family and my home away from home. We were always together and always having fun.


{four} what one pet would you love to have?
I would love to have a monkey. 

{five} would you rather live in the country or in the city?
I am still undecided on this. I HATE traffic, so I would say the country, but I really love being close to civilization. I don’t know.


{six} what do you love about blogging?
It's a way that I can keep my family updated on what I am up to in Virginia while they are back home in Idaho.

{seven} what is the first website you visit everyday?
Facebook.

{eight} will you or have you joined google+?
I don’t know. I don’t even know what it is.


{nine} what is your favorite scent of candle/air freshener?
In the summer I like Clean Linen smells. In the fall/winter, I love anything with pumpkin. Or CINNAMON!!!


{ten} how would you describe your style?
I don't know how I would describe my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment