Sunday, August 7, 2011

10 Days of Me Challenge: Day 3


Eight Fears

{One}
 

SPIDERS!!!!

{Two}
SNAKES!!!
{Three}
 

Guns.
 Yes, I know that some people have them for protection. And that Chris wants one. And that is okay. As long as I don't have to hold it or use it. And hopefully I don't ever have to use it. 
{Four}
 

Fires.
I really do not care for them. They scare me. They always have. And I think that they always will. I don't know why they scare me either, they just do.
{Five} 
Deep water that I cannot see the bottom of. I will not go deep in the water if I cannot see the bottom of the ocean.
{Six} 

Death itself. I do not want to die. Nor do I want anyone that I am close with to die. I wish it was something that no one has to go through. It sucks! And it sucks bad!!
{Seven}
 

The Dark! If I am in a new place, I have to have lights in almost every place thinkable. And when traveling to the bathroom I check the bathtub to make sure that there is no one or nothing in the bathtub.
{Eight}
 

Thunder!

No comments:

Post a Comment