Monday, January 13, 2014

30 Days of Me Challenge (Day 13)

Day 13: Describe 5 weaknesses you have.

Hmm... What are 5 of my weaknesses? 

I think my number one weakness is not speaking what is on my mind. I am a terrible talker. I don't know why I am this way. But I am. I hate it. It is something that I really, REALLY need to work on. It causes more problems than anything. 

A second weaknesses that I have is holding things in. I have done it for as long as I can remember. I bottle up anything and everything that bothers me. I bottle it up until it sometimes can make me sick. 

A third weakness that I have is that I can hold grudges. I know that it isn't right and that it isn't fair. I don't mean to do it, but I sometimes find that I have or am holding a grudge. 

I am terrible at folding and putting away clean clothes. I wash and dry them, but they can sit in the dryer for a few days or in a nice folded/hung pile of clothes on the floor. 

I am stubborn. I like to have things a certain way. Things have there own place where they belong and how I want them to go. (i.e. hangers all plastic and going the same way, clothes all facing the same direction)

No comments:

Post a Comment