Sunday, January 5, 2014

30 Days of Me Challenge (Day 5)

Day 5: What are the 5 things that make you happiest right now?

The 5 things that make me the happiest right now are...

1. Lyric. She is becoming more and more her own person. She is a chatterbox, even if we don't understand everything that she is saying. She is a great big sister to her baby sister. She is almost always a happy girl. Unless she doesn't get her way. But aren't all little ones that way?

2. Michael. He is a very active baby boy who loves his big sister. He loves mommy snuggles. And loves to try to still everyone's food when we are eating. He loves to eat! It feels like he is constantly eating. He loves his food.

3. Chris. He can drive me crazy. But I do the same to him too. He can be as blind as a bat at times and not notice that something is right in front of him. But that is what makes him, him.

4. Daily calls with my Grama. I can't go a day without talking to my grama. We talk at least once a day, everyday. I get worried when I can't get a hold of her all day and I know that she gets the same way when I don't answer my phone.

5. Snuggles with my Babies. I love when my babies come up onto my lap and snuggle with me. Even if it is for a few seconds. I love those few seconds. They make me all happy and giddy on the inside. 


No comments:

Post a Comment