Unfamiliar with this week's song? Here it here.
1. In this song, our hero offers to take his girl down to the river to catch a catfish dinner. What is your favorite seafood?
I enjoy any kind of seafood. I just don't do sushi. I don't know if you would consider sushi seafood. I think that my all time favorite seafood is shrimp, crab, lobster, clams, and mussels.
2. Luke Bryan went to Georgia State University, home of the Panthers. What was your school mascot?
My high school mascot was the Eagle.
3. Have you ever tried acupuncture?
4. Just last night, Crazy Sam threw away a jar of Miracle Whip because it expired in September 2013. Is your refrigerator neat and organized? Or is it a disaster area, like Sam's?
My refrigerator isn't neat and organized, but it isn't a disaster area either. Everything has it's place, most of the time, but by occasion you may find some that my be just a little expired.
5. Which is more important to you -- saving time or saving money?
6. Sam's next door neighbor is named Jim. He's retired, smokes a pipe and drives a red Corolla. Tell us about one of your neighbors.
One of my neighbors is our maintenance guy. I don't know his name. He is a really nice guy, his son lives with him, he is pretty quiet and drives a silver colored truck.
7. What's the most recent magazine you flipped through?
The last magazine that I looked through was Family Circle.
8. Could your vehicle use a trip to the car wash right now?
It might be in for a wash. We gave it a quick rinse about a week ago. So, yea, I guess it could use a wash. :)
9. Did you hit the snooze button this morning?
I didn't. But Chris did, I think.