Thursday, January 2, 2014

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch 1.2.14

Everyday Ruralty

1. Did you make any New Year's Resolutions?
Not really. I have several goals.

2. Are your decorations still up?
No, I took them down the day after Christmas. I would have liked to have kept the tree up longer but with two very active kiddos, I decided it's best to take it down. As Mikey had already pulled the tree down over him once.

3. What did Santa bring you? Okay, maybe not Santa...
I got a Kindle Fire from my hubby. I really kinda like it. 

4. Do you have any special plans for 2014?
No, not really. Chris is working on his re-enlistment stuff for the Marine Corps and my Grama is thinking about coming to visit in the spring.

5. Have you had any snow yet?
Nope, no snow here in Virginia Beach. But, boy, would I like a little bit. Mikey hasn't experienced it yet and Lyric did a little bit last year, but not for very long. I want to build a snowman with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment