Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Wednesday Hodgepodge 1.1.14

Hodgepodge Questions Volume Brand New Year

Happy New Year! 

1. Times Square is the setting for the infamous ball drop signaling the start of a brand new year... when did you last 'drop the ball' on something?
I can't remember the last time that I 'dropped the ball' on something.

2. What is one thing you resolved to do in 2013 that you actually did?
We got Lyric potty trained. At least when we are at home. We are still working on the part when we are out and about. There are times when she tells us that she has to go, so we are getting closer.

3. Jack London is quoted as saying, "You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." Agree or disagree? Why?
I think that I fall in the middle on this one. 
I've had instances where I was inspired by something or someone when I wasn't looking to be inspired. And then there are other times when I feel that I need to go looking for inspiration. 

4. What was the best thing you ate in 2013?
Wow! Tough question! I think that it would have to be Chris' grandma's pink goo/fluff whatever it is they call it. I loved it when we had it on the Fourth of July. I even made it for Christmas.

5. Share an anti-resolution... that is, something you plan to keep on doing in the new year?
adfk

6. The Pantone color of the year for 2014 is radiant orchid. Like or no like? Would I find this color anywhere in your home or wardrobe? Will you add something in this shade to either?
I don't mind the color. I like it. But, I don't think that you will find this color in my house, but there is a chance that you could find it in my closet. 

7. In three words or less, sum up your 2013.
Family, Love!, Growing

8. Insert your own random thought here.
Happy New Year! I hope this year is as good as the last. 




No comments:

Post a Comment