Best Song Ever
Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it here. (This is their official video and it begins with a skit; music starts at 2:25.)
1. Dancing all night to the best song ever would be good for the cardiovascular system. When is the last time you exercised?
Does walking around an outdoor shopping center count?
2. The girl in this song is the daughter of a dentist. "Dentophobia" is fear of dentists. How do you feel about going to the dentist?
I don't mind the dentist, as long as I don't need any fillings, the numbing shots, or any drilling done. I think these are the worst things I think their are about the dentist.
3. One Direction performed this on Good Morning, America. Do you watch morning TV? If so, which show?
When I do watch morning TV I watch The Today Show.
4. Listening to upbeat pop songs like this one makes Sam feel young. When is the last time you participated in an activity commonly connected to children (like swinging on a swing, drinking chocolate milk, playing a board game, etc.)?
I do on a daily basis. I am a stay at home mommy who gets to spend every single day with both of my kiddos. So, I spend about every minute of every day with my kiddos and playing with them. From the time they get up to the time that they go to bed. And I wouldn't change it for the world. :)
5. One of the boys, Louis Tomlinson, was an actor before joining the band. How many different professions have you tried? What were they?
I have been a Receptionist and a member of the Activity Department at a Nursing Home. I have also been a teacher intern while I was in High School. I enjoyed everything that I have done so far. I am actually working on getting my degree to become a teacher. I would also like to one day get back into volunteering or working in a Nursing Home.
6. The fans that have made One Direction millionaires are also the target audience for series like The Hunger Games, Harry Potter and Wimpy Kid. Do you read Young Adult literature?
I do read Young Adult literature. I can't tell you how many times I have read the Harry Potter series. I have started The Hunger Games, but haven't finished the first one. I think my favorites are the Harry Potter series and the Twilight Saga.
7. If this is the "best song ever," what song do you consider the worst? Tell us which song just sets your teeth on edge.
I think the worst song ever is Moves Like Jagger. I can't stand this song. It drives me nuts!
8. One Direction performed at the Royal Variety Show for Queen Elizabeth. If you found yourself presented to Her Majesty, what would you say?
I have know idea what I would say to Her Majesty if I were found to have myself presented to her. What does one say?
9. Right now, is your life moving in the right direction or are you feeling a bit aimless?
I think that right now my life is moving in the right direction. I am going to get back into my studies and hopefully in a few months I can have my Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education. :)