Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wednesday Hodgepodge 1.22.14


1. It was decided on Sunday the Denver Broncos will meet the Seattle Seahawks in this year's Superbowl. So when was the last time you bowled? Not where you thought this question was going is it? Do you like to bowl? Are you any good?
It was probably about a month ago. I do enjoy to bowl. I think it is fun. It was especially fun this last time because Lyric took a turn of mine and Chris' and bowled for us each round. It was fun to watch her pick up the ball and walk to the ramp and push it down the ramp. I don't think that I am great, but I'm not bad either. :)

2. Should sports stars be role models?
I think so. 

3. January is National Oatmeal month... are you a fan? How do you like your oats?
I am. And so are both of my kiddos. I prefer my oats sweet! Really sweet!

4. What is one book on your reading list for 2014?
Hmm... I have quite a few books that I want to read this year. I think the ones at the top of my list are the Pretty Little Liars series.

5. What would you like your future self to say to your present self?
Hmm... I've got no idea.

6. When scrolling through the TV guide, what is one movie title that makes you want to stop, grab the popcorn, and watch for a while?
Anything by Nicholas Sparks, Harry Potter, and Twilight or romantic movies :)

7. What are two style trends you hope never come back into fashion?
Hmm... I'm not quite sure. 

8. Insert your own random thought here.
We got snow!!! FINALLY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment