Friday, January 3, 2014

Friday 5 - Useless


1. What item in your house is pleasantly useless?
My hair dryer. I don't know when the last time is that I used it.

2. What item in your house was used exactly once and will probably never be used for its intended purpose again?
Again, my hair dryer. I used it probably once or twice and it's been under my sink since. :(

3. What situation do you continue to attempt repairing 'though your efforts appear to be useless'?
Cleaning our apartments walls. It seems as though they used a cheapy white paint that wipes off on whatever you are using to clean the walls. :(

4. What are your thoughts on belly buttons?
Hmm... Belly buttons... I love my kiddos belly buttons. Both of them have belly buttons that stick out and are innies. It all depends on what they are doing or how full they are, how their belly buttons look.

5. What food item at your grocery store keeps calling out to you, 'though you have no idea what you'd do with it'?
I don't know. I figure a way to make things with just about anything that we pick up at the store. And if I don't get something made with it, chances are that Chris will eat it as it is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment