Wednesday, January 1, 2014

First Day of a New Year

Wow! I cannot believe that it is a new year. Where has the last year gone? 

Me and Chris have been together for 4 years, and married for 3.

Chris turned 21. And I turned 23.

Lyric turned 3 years old. And Michael turned 1 year old.

We all went home this past summer for a month. It was Chris' first time being home since he joined the Marine Corps, and it was Mikey's first time going home as well. And the first time many of our families got to see him in person for the very first time. 

I met my nephew, Maison for the first time. Cute little boy. 

Spent Christmas with Chris' parents. It's always nice to have family over for the holidays. Makes it that much more enjoyable. Maybe one year my grama and uncles can come visit for Christmas? I think that would be great and really enjoyable. That is unless we are stationed closer to home and it is easier for us to come home for Thanksgiving or for Christmas. 

I am looking forward to 2014. My grama is thinking about coming to visit in the spring. Chris has been thinking about re-enlisting. So, I wonder where we could be stationed. I think that it would be great to be in North Carolina. Somewhere by the water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment