Monday, January 6, 2014

Meet Me on Monday 1.6.14

First Monday Quiz of 2014!

As I was reading blogs today, I came across Acting Balanced. I saw that they were doing a blog hop. And I thought that I would join in the fun. :) 

Acting Balanced

1. It's Nation Hobby Month - will you be starting a new hobby or just keeping up with current ones? What are your hobbies?
I don't think that I will be starting a new hobby, I will however try to keep up with some of the current ones. Some of my hobbies are reading, baking, and playing the flute and piccolo. Although, I haven't really played either of my instruments in a while. I need to fix that. :)

2. January 6th is Bean Day - What is your favorite bean? Bean recipes to share?
I think the only bean that I like by itself is green beans. I don't mind other beans when they are mixed in to a meal. 

3. Wayne got a question from a student yesterday... and we'd love your input - "I just got good news - I got a promotion into management - the problem now is that I've moved to a salary position after working hourly. I used to get paid for overtime so now I make less money - What should I do?"
I think that if management is where you want to be, I think it is a good opportunity. Sometimes a salary could be more than what you were making hourly. And if need be, you could always get a second job to make up for the loss in pay, if there is any.

4. Have you ever bought a gift that you regretted giving later?
I don't think so.

My 5th question is for my readers...
5. Do you make New Years Resolutions? If you have, what are they?


No comments:

Post a Comment