Tuesday, January 14, 2014

30 Days of Me Challenge (Day 14)

Day 14: Describe 5 strengths you have.

Hmm... What are 5 of my strengths?

This could go either way... I forgive easily. It doesn't matter what you did or said, give me a few minutes and all will be okay.

I am pretty good at multi-tasking.

I think that I am great at cleaning. I hate to clean, but when I do it, I do a pretty good job, I think. I love to have a clean living area. Our bedrooms may not be as clean as I would like, but our main areas of the house are almost always clean. If they aren't clean during the day it is because of the kids toys. But before going to bed, I make sure that the living area is clean.

I am a great cook/baker according to Chris and some other people. I love to cook/bake.

I can't think of a 5th one. Sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment