Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Stealing 1.26.14


Ask Me Meme

1. What was the last argument you had about?
I don't remember, probably something stupid.

2. How long is your longest relationship?
I'm going on five years with my hubby. :)

3. What is something not many people know about you?
Hmm... That I am really quiet?

4. Two truths and a lie. Go.


5. Do you believe in fate/destiny?
Yes, I do. :)

6. Where is somewhere you've always wanted to live?
Hawaii. :)

7. Has there ever been a song that made you cry?
Yes, there have been many. The one lately is Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift. My kiddos are growing up way to fast! I wish that I could slow it down.

8. Do you jump/scare easily?
No, I don't think so.

9. Which birthday has been your favorite?
Hmm... I think the one when my mom and dad made my birthday a scavenger hunt. I can't remember how old I was turning, I just remember having a scavenger hunt. 

10. Have you ever been pulled over? Arrested?
Nope and Nope.

11. Have you ever been to a fortune teller?
Does a palm reader count?

12. What's your favorite series of books?
Harry Potter and Twilight Saga

13. Who is someone that you think knows the most about you outside of family?
Chris, Christian, and Krysta.

14. What is the weirdest thing you've eaten?
Sushi and Frog Legs

15. List one of your quirks.

16. State one bad habit of yours.
Nail biting.

17. Has a scary movie ever given you nightmares?
Yes, many times.

18. When was the last time you got your hair done in a salon?
November for the Marine Corps Birthday Ball. 

19. What was the last thing you did with your friends?
Watched the two football games that would determine the superbowl teams.

20. What's something that you like to do that others might see as weird?
Window shop. :)

21. What was the last trip you took?
When we flew back home last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment