Thursday, January 9, 2014

30 Days of Me Challenge (Day 9)

Day 9: What defines you?  

I don't know how to answer this question. Besides for the basic answers.

I am a mother of two incredibly wonderful kids. A 3 year old girl and a 1 year old boy. They get me up earlier than I would like and have kept me up longer than I would have preferred. They keep me on my toes during the day and once in a while they make me want to pull my hair out.

I am a student working on getting her degree for Early Childhood Education. I want to be a teacher for any grade Pre-Kindergarten through First Grade. Although, I have put it on hold since I had Michael and have decided that I am ready again to continue in this journey.

I will almost always say "yes" to someone if they need help with something. I forgive easy but can sometimes hold grudges. I don't mean to, but end up doing so. And I hate that I do this.

I am a caring, thoughtful person who is especially quiet until you get to know me, or I get to know you. Then I am more of an open, talkative, but still quiet person. I don't play many video games, I probably would if I didn't get a terrible headache after playing for five minutes. I love to play cards. Although, there aren't many games that I know how to play. I love to play UNO especially with my grama. She has to pay special attention to the cards, because I tend to cheat. :P

I love to cook and bake. I don't mind trying new things as long as it isn't "out there." i.e. sushi. I tried it once, liked it a little, tried something else that was sushi, didn't like it. Then when I went back to what I did like, it didn't taste as good anymore.

I love to watch movies. As long as they aren't really gory. My favorite movies are chick flicks and Disney movies. I love to listen to music, almost any music I will listen to and I love to read. I especially love the Harry Potter and Twilight Series. I am looking for another series to read now. But until then, I am re-reading the Harry Potter books again. I can't tell you how many times I have read them. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment