Wednesday, January 8, 2014

30 Days of Me Challenge (Day 8)

Day 8: What are 3 passions you have?

Hmm... I would say that my three passions would have to be my kiddos, Chris, and music


My kiddos are one of my passions because they teach me something new almost everyday. The day that I had Lyric she taught me the true meaning of love and what it really means to love. And then their was Michael... From being able to be a stay-at-home mommy I have gotten to see almost all of their firsts. And I think that I am extremely lucky to be able to stay at home. It has given me so much joy. Even if there were really early mornings and middle of the night feedings. I wouldn't give any of that up. 


I have a passion for Chris because he has given me two of the greatest things in life. He has given me a beautiful daughter and a wonderful son. He works hard at what he does and provides for his family really well. It's because of him that I have the opportunity to be a stay-at home mommy. It's one of the best things that I have been able to do. 

I have had a passion for music for as long as I can remember. I played his trumpet and tuba when I was younger and then I went into 5th grade I joined the school band. I played the flute. I played the flute all the way through 7th grade and then in 8th grade I played both the flute and the piccolo. My grama and popa got me a piccolo as a present. I played both the flute and the piccolo all through high school. It was some of the best memories that I ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment