Thursday, January 23, 2014

30 Days of Me Challenge (Day 23)

Day 23: List your top 3 hobbies and why you love them.

I think my first top hobby that I enjoy is playing my flute and piccolo. Although, I haven't played it in a while. I love playing my flute. I can't explain the joy that I get from playing. It is something that I love. And something that I don't ever want to give up. 

Another hobby that I enjoy is baking. I love to bake. I just love it. There is no doubt about that. I think my favorite thing to bake are cookies. I think that I love to bake because it is fun and it is something that I can get Lyric to help with. She enjoys to help me bake and when I'm not looking she likes to steal the cookie dough. Like mother, like daughter. :)

A third hobby that I enjoy is coloring. I have always enjoyed it. And Lyric loves to color as well. Although, as I am coloring my page she decides that she would rather have my page and I her page. I think that I enjoy coloring because it is enjoyable. It is fun and soothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment