Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Damn Headaches!

I have been fighting the same headache since Saturday. I know why I have it. I haven't been drinking much of my water at all. Actually, I have only been drinking probably two or three glasses of water a day, if I'm lucky. I know that I need to drink it, but I just don't. I don't like the taste of it, it is really bland and blah. Just disgusting in my opinion. And it doesn't help that the city has been switching the chemicals that are in the water, and I feel that I am drinking pool water. I am hoping that they are finished changing the water soon. And then hopefully I will get better at drinking my water. I know I need to drink it, I know that. But, I have never cared for the taste of water and maybe what I need to do is go and get the flavor packets or the water drop thingys to flavor my water and maybe then I will drink more of my water. 

If you have any other ideas, will you let me know? Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment