Thursday, January 23, 2014

Random Pictures From Our Day

We had a pretty good day today. Although, I woke up with a terrible headache. The kiddos woke up about 0730, Michael thought that he was still tired and wanted to sleep some more. So me and Lyric came out into the living room and cuddled while watching a movie. After a little while though, she was done cuddling and wanted to play a little bit. So, she played with her kitchen stuff and I laid on the sofa while watching her and a movie. I got rid of my headache! :) Michael decided that it was time to get up.

We went about our day. Nothing big happened. Stayed inside as it has been bitter cold out.

Here are some random pictures from this evening. :)

Lyric "Roaring"

Mikey carrying a sock on his shoulder. (he put it there)


Lyric snuggling in her blanket from her Godmother for Christmas.


Mikey ramming his car back and forth and back and forth into the toys.


Making faces at mommy while taking pictures. :)

Mikey was coming after my camera, so I got a picture of him. Love his face! Bright flashes were coming from my camera. 

I love getting to spend my days with these two kiddos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment