Thursday, January 2, 2014

30 Days of Me Challenge (Day 2)

Day 2: Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and describe how they became fears.

I don't know if this really counts as a legitimate fear, but I am terrified of my kiddos growing up. I can't believe that it has been three years already since my little girl first came into this world. The time has gone by so dang fast that when I think about her growing up I get teary eyed. I don't want her to grow up!  And its been a year since my little boy first came into this world. Time is just flying by. The became fears because it feels like my babies are growing up in the blink of an eye. And there is absolutely nothing that I can do about it except to enjoy every moment of my time with them. 

I am terrified of snakes! I once went swimming with a friend to go swimming up at a lake not far from home. And well, we kind went exploring and swam across the lake to the other side where there was high grasses and my friend started to get out of the water, and as she was getting out there was a swarm of garden snakes that went into the water where I was still wading. I freaked out! All I wanted to do then was to get out of the water and away from where we were swimming. I haven't been back there since that day. And I have been scared of snakes since.

I am also scared of spiders. I don't remember how that actually became a fear but when I see a spider in our house I go crazy on it. I squish and squish and squish it some more. Until I know for sure that it is dead. And then I wrap it in toilet paper and flush him down the toilet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment