Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Popa

This is a few days late... But I went all day yesterday thinking that it was my Popa's birthday. So, I figured that I should pay tribute to him. As he has been on my mind quite a bit lately.

I thought that I would write you a letter, but I don't know where to start or what to write. So, I think that I will write about the memories that I have been thinking about the last few months. 

So, here it goes...

* Dancing on your feet to music in the family room.
* Playing your trumpet and tuba in the bedroom with you.
* Flying helicopters and airplanes at the park.
* Loosing an airplane on a roof at the park down from your house.
* Riding bikes at Winstead Park.
* Staying the weekend with you and Grama.
* Visits to the Downtown Library.
* Coming home with a ton of books.
* You reading Hank the Cow Dog to me.
* Going to the fair.

Happy Birthday Popa!

I Love You,
Morgie

No comments:

Post a Comment