Thursday, January 16, 2014

30 Days of Me Challenge (Day 16)

Day 16: What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?

I think that my number one greatest accomplishment would be my kiddos. Chris has given me the greatest gift on earth, the opportunity to be a mother to both a girl and a boy. :) They have taught me how to love, care, spoil, and have I mentioned love?

Another thing that I think is a great accomplishment would be my learning to read and play music on my flute/piccolo. When I first got my flute I remember getting really light headed. I thought that I would never get the hang of it and I did. I even got to be first chair flute in middle school. I played my flute/piccolo all through high school. 

Another great accomplishment I believe would be graduating from High School. Yea, it might not have been through a public school. But I still graduated. And I graduated with honors. But I didn't know that until after I had graduated, because then I could have gotten my cord for honors. :) 

I can't think of any other accomplishments right now. If I can think of anymore I will come back and add them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment