Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Social 1.5.14


1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
I don't necessarily want to change my eating habits. I mean, they aren't that bad. But I do want to do less eating out and better home cooked meals with side dishes rather than just the main dish.

2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?
Ha Ha Ha! No, do you have any for me? A stay at home mommy with two very active kiddos.

3. What is your favorite thing you did over the Holidays?
Chris' parents were here so we spent lots of time with them. It was really nice for the kiddos. I was sad to see them leave though. 

4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013?
Be more of a morning person. I don't mind getting up in the morning. I do every morning with the kiddos. But I think that it would be nice to get up with Chris when he gets up for work. Make a cup of coffee and just enjoy a little bit of me time before the kiddos get up. 

5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.
1. My Grama is thinking about visiting towards the end of April. I miss my Grama. Our daily talks just aren't enough for me. My Grama is my rock. The one I go to when I need someone to talk to or just to rant.
2. Chris may re-enlist in the Marines. And if he does that, I am anxious to see where the military will take us.
3. I'm not sure of much happening this year. I am just going to see where the year takes us.



No comments:

Post a Comment