Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Stealing 1.5.14


The Generic Meme

1. What did you want to be when you were little?
I went through phases... I wanted to be a pilot, a flight attendant, teacher, nurse/doctor, and surgeon.

2. Would you prefer to have a large group of friends, or a small group of friends? Why?
I think that I would prefer to have a smaller group of friends because you aren't fighting to be the best or the 'leader.'

3. What is your fashion "style"? Or what type of clothes do you wear on a daily basis?
Comfy! Jeans and a t-shirt or my pajama bottoms and tank top.

4. If you could live anywhere where would you live?
I would love to live near the ocean/coast. I always thought that California or Florida would be nice. Then we would be close to Disney. 

5. What is your biggest hope for the next year?
My biggest hope for the next year is that I can get my Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education. :)

6. When you pass by reflective surfaces do you check yourself out?
No, not really. 

7. Favorite genre of movie as well as TV show?
I love chick flicks/romance movies (i.e. Nicholas Sparks). And drama TV shows (i.e. Revenge, Law and Order, Pretty Little Liars).

8. Top favorite books? (limit of 5)
1. Harry Potter Series
2. Twilight Saga
3. Nicholas Sparks
4. 50 Shades

9. Have you ever taken a cooking class?
No, but I think that it could be fun. I love to cook/bake.

10. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
Quiet, Reserved, Family Oriented

11. Favorite animal?
Cat or Dog

12. What is your dream job?
Pre-K through 2nd Grade teacher

13. If you could go back in history to any moment that you did not live, what would it be and why?
Hmm... If I could go back in history to any moment that I did not live. I don't know when/where I would go. I have never thought about this. I think that it would probably be when my grandpa was in the service. I always enjoyed listening to his stories about where he went and what he did. 

14. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Why?
I think that the superpower that I would like to have would like to have either elastic arms or multiple arms. I would like either of these superpowers because then I would be able to play/comfort the kids and get my daily chores around the house done as well. :)

15. What is your favorite movie?
My favorite movie has got to be the Harry Potter Series. Hands down!

16. What is your best childhood memory?
Spending time with my Grama and Popa.

17. What is your favorite part about blogging?
It's something that gets me thinking and is a way to let my family back home know how we are doing.

18. What is your favorite quote?
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars."

19. What song do you feel like describes your life the best? Why?
Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift
I feel like my kids are growing up right before my very eyes. I can't keep them small/babies long. They are just too smart and growing up. I hate it! I wish that they could stay younger/smaller longer.

20. Would you describe yourself as shy or outgoing?
I would definitely describe myself as shy. That is until you meet me. Then I start to open up more and become outgoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment