Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Stealing 1.12.14


The Fast Dozen Meme

1. What is the last book that you passed on to someone else to read?
50 Shades of Grey

2. The one song you secretly or not so secretly want to sing at karaoke?
I'm not sure. I hate to sing in public.

3. If you had to pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I don't know what I would pick. I've always liked my name. There hasn't been many Morgan's that I have come across. Although, I have gotten called Megan many times. :(

4. What do you wish your administrator or boss would notice?
That I really was a hard worker and good at my job. That I enjoyed what I was doing. 

5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Chomping or chewing with your mouth open.

6. What holds you back in pursuing your biggest dream?
I'm not sure.

7. Why do you think you are a lovable person?
Hmm... Maybe because I care?

8. If every day had an extra hour in it, what would you do with it?
I think sleep. Maybe my kids would sleep just a bit longer if we did.

9. The last song you turned up in your car or house was?
A Country song. I love Country.

10. What is a secret talent you may have?
I can play the flute/piccolo. 

11. Your favorite thing to do outside when it's not too cold out in the winter?
Watch the kids play.

12. How do you respond if someone asks you an inappropriate or nosy question?
I don't answer or get really quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment