Saturday, January 4, 2014

Saturday 9 - Believe

Believe


1. In 1998, Cher became the oldest woman to top the Billboard Hot 100 with "Believe." She was 52 at the time. At what age do you think you did hit/will hit your prime?
Hmm... I don't know. Maybe once I get my teaching degree?

2. Cher is as well known for her outrageous outfits as for her singing. What's the latest piece of clothing you added to your wardrobe?
I think the last piece of clothing that I bought were two pairs of pants that I bought after having Michael. Just plain dark colored jeans.

3. Cher credits her unique looks to her diverse ethnicity. Her father was Armenian and her mom is English/German/Cherokee. From where did your ancestors come?
My biological father is Native American. He is from the Assiniboine tribe that is found in Missoula, Montana. I'm not quite sure what my mom is. I know that I've been told. But I can't remember.

4. When she was a little girl, Cher produced and starred in a schoolyard production of Oklahoma. Were you involved in drama or theater in school?
No, I was never involved in drama or theater. I was more into band.

5. Cher is open about her plastic surgery, speaking freely about having had her breasts 'done', her nose bobbed and her teeth straightened. If you could change one physical feature about yourself, which would it be? And what would you never change, under any circumstances?
I think the only physical feature that I would change about myself is my weight. I wouldn't change drastically, I would like to be back down to my pre-baby weight. Something that I will never change, under any circumstances would be my face and breasts. I am really quite happy about those. :)

6. There's a stubborn rumor, often denied, that Cher had a rib removed so that she could maintain her long and lean silhouette. What's the most outrageous thing anyone has said of you?
In elementary school I used to be teased that I was adopted or that I was Mexican because I didn't look like my sisters.

7. When she was a kid, Cher practiced her autograph. Do you have a clear, legible signature? Or is it more of a scrawl?
I think my signature is legible. It might not be clear, but it is legible. Chris' signature on the other hand is a scrawl. Never is it the same and never is it clear or legible. The only thing that is clear about his signature is the C for Chris.

8. Cher asks, "Do you believe in like after love?" Crazy Sam's question is easier and less profound: Do you believe in luck?
I think I believe in luck a little bit. 

9. Did you make any resolutions for 2014?
No, I didn't really make any resolutions for this year. I made more goals rather than resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment