1. Are you a force to be reckoned with? In what way?
I'm not sure I know how to answer this question...
2. What are two things you love about the wintertime? Or, if loves feels like too strong a word, what are two things you 'like' about winter?
I love almost everything about wintertime. I love the Christmas season and all the lights and decorations that come along with the season. I love the first snowfall, the scenery of untouched snow, and the snow on the trees
3. Pomegranate, kumquat, persimmon, kiwi, and guava are all fruits said to have health benefits, particularly during the winter months. Do you have a favorite on the list? Are there any on the list you haven't tried?
I don't think that I have come across a fruit that I haven't liked. Yea, there are some that I like more than others. From the fruits listed I don't think I have tried kumquat or persimmon fruit and of those listed the one that I like most is kiwi.
4. I passed a local church yesterday and noticed they had this on their outdoor sign- 'When all else fails, do the right thing.' Your thoughts?
This question has me stumped. I don't know how to answer it. I think that you should do the right thing, no matter what.
5. Do you ski? According to one list I've seen, the top 5 ski destinations for 2014 are- St Anton Austria, Whistler Canada, Cortina Italy, Tahoe USA, and Zermatt Switzerland. Of the five listed, which would you most like to visit? We can make skiing optional if that helps the non-skiers with their answer.
I ski, but I haven't been skiing in years. I love to ski. My Uncle John actually introduced me to skiing. We used to go every winter. I would like to visit any of these places to ski. Skiing is skiing I think. I'm not one to do the extreme hills or the crazy ones. I like to just ski to ski and enjoy my time.
6. What's the last thing you looked for online? (Besides my blog!)
The last thing that I looked for online was the update about the missing Navy Pilot from the helicopter crash that happened here in Virginia Beach last Wednesday.
7. What saying, slogan, quote, or motto have you seen lately that inspires you for the new year?
"Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.
8. Insert your own random thought here.