Day 4: List 5 things you would tell your 16 year-old self if you could.
1. Don't worry about the guys. The right one will come along. Don't rush it. Enjoy the moments. You have your whole life ahead of you. Don't try to grow up too fast.
2. Don't let anyone push you to do something you don't want to do or not to do something that you want to do. If you really want to do something, go for it. And don't back down. You can do anything you put your heart to!
3. Pursue your dreams. Don't let anything or anyone stop you from getting there.
4. Make time for your friends outside of school. Not just during school. Make the most of the moments.
5. Don't fight with your siblings. Remember that you once were best friends and played together well. Just because you are growing up, doesn't mean that you have to stop talking and enjoying your time together.